This is the overview of HACS.
Every tab you see here serves a separate purpose:
- Installed This is where you get an overview of your installed repositories.
- Stores (Integrations, plugins, appdaemon apps, python scripts, themes) This is where you can browse and install new repositories
- Settings Settings and advanced features for HACS.
If you click on a repository under the installed or store tabs, you will get to the page of that repository.
The items in this list vary from what view you are viewing.
- "Upgrade all" are only visible if you are on the "Installed" tab.
- "Table" and "Compact" are not visible on the "Settings" tab.
This will open the documentation page for the tab you are viewing.
This will start a background task that reloads the data of every repository HACS knows about.
This will upgrade all installed repositories that have an update pending.
This will take you to the HACS organisation page on GitHub.
This will take you to where you can get information about creating issues under the HACS organisation.
When active this changes the layout to be in table mode.
When active this will comapct the layout of HACS.
This shows a modal with info about HACS versions and the number of repositories it tracks.